Keep the cold out of your house. Keep the money in your bank account.
Winter is a great time to freeze your spending on energy costs. You may be eligible for the Arkansas Weatherization Program, where we will perform an energy audit on your home and provide a whole host of weatherization services depending on your needs. Those services may include:
- Insulation of attics, walls, floors, foundations, sill boxes and/or duct work
- Duct sealing/repair
- Air infiltration reduction
- Storm windows
- Low-flow showerheads
- Furnace tune-up or replacement
And more. For more information or to get started, find your authorized Arkansas Weatherization Program (AWP).
Arkansas Western Gas Customers can get up to 50% off home weatherization improvements for free. And those eligible for Department of Energy Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program may qualify for federal funds to pay their share of the costs.
Next Steps ...
- Click on the map below to find your authorized Arkansas Weatherization Program provider.
- Click here for more information about the Arkansas Weatherization Program and to find your authorized provider.
For additional information, click on the links below.